14 Oct 2013

Happy B'day Champ!!

I think I will never stop being philosophical :p
Putting up this photo for this titled post just shows that right?
I will explain why I chose this photo in the article ahead..but before that:


HAPPY BIRTH DAY RAHIM!

So..I chose this pic because it reminds me of life and my birthday always reminds me of life..I see birth days as a reminder that our life has moved forward and now we have a year less to fulfill His wishes here on earth!! 
Along every road, there are bus stops; birthdays are those for me whereby we can hold a bit on that day, laugh a bit more, have fun and forget the problems in life [which we should anyways]..So today, I will do that..today its about relaxing..forgetting that life has problems, forgetting the issues in life be it finance or distance from a loved one or anything..just forgetting it, holding back on life and laughing a bit more..today, its that day..that day!!

I have changed over the years in terms of confidence level..of course my ethics haven't changed and Insha'Allah will never but I think as a person I have grown..the chapter of my life right now that started a week or so back has already brought some changes..today on my birthday, I see the many more coming..and I am really looking forward to the year ahead with acceptance and hope but most importantly, with faith! :-)

A final point on this article has to be about wishes..people who wish us on our birthdays and when they wish us of course..It has to be said that a wish at 12 is really different from a wish in the morning..I never looked at this until today when I didn't get a wish from the very few important people in my life..Do I feel bad right now, well yeah I do I guess..perhaps that little but still I do..well wishing someone at 12 may not mean a lot to someone but its definitely something yeah..And don't get me wrong..I am not complaining at all..
Whether someone is there or not there, life doesn't stop at all..it may hurt but its always continuous :)

So about me, I shall always live life no matter what..I mean I started my birthday under a sky with stars, the moon, the perfect sea breeze and mountains around, what else could one desire..the only missing part were my parents..IMY mom and dad! :')
Always appreciate the things and people in life, for they may not be there tomorrow..A change is coming or rather has started coming in my life and I shall not back down from it..I open my arms wide to it in acceptance for it is Allah's will! :)

"Illusion in life is the most dangerous disease one can get"


No comments:

Post a Comment