3 Sept 2013

Something new

Umm so my first post here..and I'd like to start by clarifying how I kept my blogger name as life..well I was just trying to create a blog and in that experiment I had put the title as life and there it was..and for a good amount of time I kept searching so that I could edit it..I finally have managed!

I guess everything happens for a reason..for example, I started this blog to write about life..write about my life so far and its experiences and see how the blog name as well appeared to be that..I guess there is nothing after all that should bother us if we see it from a different view..

I also started this blog after reading one of my friend's blogs this evening..she is an amazing writer though she doesn't wanna believe that..but, I'd like to steal a line from her intro blog because I just loved it..:

"My ordinary life is different from everyone else's and I just want to share it without getting judged or stereotyped..So here's to something new!"

So I guess this is it..I would have loved to make this first post better but, at least it is a start..

Life as it is to me through words from the core of my heart!




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your posts! I'm glad you started this! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad..I wanna read more from you as well! :D x

    ReplyDelete