11 Sept 2013

Change

Shikayat To Faqat Badalte Hue LehjoN Se Hai...!!!!!
Hawa,Patte Aur Mausam To Kabhi Dil Torra Nahi karte


The two lines above, quoted from a poem my friend wrote mean that: 
"I complain over changing behavior of people, 
wind, leaves and weather don't break hearts after all"

I wonder why we are able to accept the change in our lives but can't accept even a small change in people we know? I guess because the changes in life are enforced upon us and we can't do anything about most of them but well, neither can we do something about the change in people!! Is it always their fault that they changed? Ever thought we might have played a role in their change, maybe gave them less than they expected or weren't there for them when they needed us!! Should we change a relationship because one of us changed in it? I think the ideal answer is no but the practical one, the one that mostly happens is yes!!

A friend yesterday told me you're talking as if you have a huge heart..To be very honest, buddy, as a matter of fact, I do..Maybe some years down the road I didn't but today, well today I do..
A heart huge enough to accept people in my life with pasts that aren't pleasing in any way..
A heart huge enough to accept people who have done wrong yet I forgive and move on..
A heart huge one to be there for those who don't bother saying hi in what seems to be ages..Only when they are troubled, burdened, hurt, they remember they have a friend, Rahim, who told them he will be there to listen no matter the situation of life..
And today if I am loved and respected by those who have understood me, its because of this ability to love unconditionally..to give my best and everything in a relationship even when people seem to do less I guess..So yes buddy, I have a huge heart!!

I guess I will always be this guy that I am..But coming back to change, yes once a relationship changes in my life with someone, it is very hard to go back that way..I just wonder why is it like that..Probably because of my belief..and that is 

"It is better to build relationships than to repair them because they are like mirrors..marks are always evident"




No comments:

Post a Comment