9 Dec 2013

Chote bhaiya :')

'A child can teach an adult three things:
To be happy for no reason,
To always be curious, and,
To fight tirelessly for something' - Paulo Coelho

I was just chatting with a friend and she said 'you have beautiful pictures. That is what is great about you. You have so many pictures that each time you miss something, you can go have a look at all your pictures and you'll do a leap in the past and relive each and every moment again.' So here here is a picture from the past with someone I love beyond imagination. He is my youngest cousin and he lives Karachi. He is 6 years old. He is the sole reason I wanna fly there. I just miss and love him so much and this article is just for him!

I was in Karachi a few months back and he just made my trip worth it. Whenever I would have a rough day perhaps, he would come and hug me so tight and tickle me and make me forget every single tension of life.
When we went out for dinner or anywhere, he would always ask me which car I was going to go in and he would just grab my hand, hold it and say 'I am going with Rahim bhai'. Awww those were moments of life I can't ever forget. :')

Maa-Paa, cousins are going Karachi in a couple of weeks time and I am in Mauritius and I just went to Karachi so I can't go. The feeling is one of, um can't even describe but indeed hurting, but I guess in life, we must adapt to such events where we do not get what we want. I think of the feeling if I was going, just how happy and on what cloud I would be!! :')

I feel mixed emotions right now as I think of him, cousins going and me not going. It is happiness of the past and a bit of pain of the future. I think I will try not to think of it much!

So I finish this article, I'd like to say remember to live life in every moment because tomorrow, will not be the same; it might be better but again, it might be less better than today! so live life and every moment of today!

Cheers,
Champ!









No comments:

Post a Comment