30 Mar 2014

It is just music, isn't it?!


"Main dhoodne ko jab zamane main wafa nikla, 
Arijit Singh in Mauritius
Pata chala kay galat leke main pata nikla"

The one song that has been on repeat constantly from the past few days..The lines above mean:
"When I went in search of loyalty in the world, I found out that I had left in a wrong search"


I love this song so much yet it touches the corner of my heart that I want to forget exists. We all have dark spots in our heart that are empty; empty like the kindness in evil, we have those people in our life that we wish we could forget yet they mean so much or meant so much to us. I was reading an article where the author said "I want to believe that you either love someone, in some way, forever, or you never really loved them at all." I tend to disagree to this because I think we do love someone but then something changes or as my good friend says, people grow, and if any of the two people 'grow', other one perceives it as a change which by human nature isn't liked hence the relationship becomes the bait, however with acceptance and a heart, things can last.

If you have loved someone, you probably know that it is the best feeling in the world and if you have someone who loves you, you know that there is no better feeling than that, even better than being in love but the aftermath of both almost is darkness unlike for those few who find each other and stay there for a long time.When I see a couple truly in love with each other, I feel so happy for them and pray that they stay there because if they don't, the sunset of love is darker than a night!

Anyways music..always a powerful thing isn't it? brings back so many memories!! Yesterday here in Mauritius, Arijit Singh, one of the leading singers of today's era performed. It was an amazing show and truly my touched. Music has the power that no language has. If you haven't had the chance, listen to his songs..AMAZING!!!

I will like to conclude this article with a quote by one of my favorite author's, Khaled Hosseini. This quote is from the book 'And the mountains echoed'. I can only say that there was a time, this was quite true for me but today, it seems all lost...

"I was happy enough to be the vessel into which she poured her stories"

Cheers!
Peace!
Champ!!














No comments:

Post a Comment